LeDuc's

LeDuc's

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bryan's first game of the season (and other random pictures)

   Bryan had his first game of his pro. basketball career.  He played so good (though he will tell you he didn't) but I think he played well.  He had 16pts. and 9 rebounds.  They lost by 4.... the final score was 105-101.  There was a guy on the other team who had 32pts. and there was no stopping him.  It was so fun to watch Bryan play out there.  I'm so excited to watch him this season and see what he can do.  Bryce did good at the game too.... the buzzer didn't bother him this time.  It's so loud in that place though and I'm surprised that the noise didn't bother Bryce that much.  We got to the game right when they were announcing the teams.  Since I have the stroller with me, I get to sit down on the court behind the bench.  The layout of the gym is.... court on bottom and then the stands up high (and the stands are only on one side of the court) so where I sit, I'm right underneath where the stands start.  So when I got to my seat (as they were announcing the teams) right when I sat down and parked the stroller.... confetti came falling down from the stands above, right onto me, me and ONLY me!!!  I said a few "words" out loud too cause I knew no one would even understand what I was saying.  I was so mad, and Bryce just loved it!  He lit up when he saw that confetti falling.  Bryan saw it happen and he said it was like in a cartoon where there is a rain cloud and it is only raining on one person.  It was a great game though, and very exciting to watch!!!  I know he is going to play great this season!  We are so proud of him.










   I figured that in most of my blog posts I will have some random pictures to add of Bryce, and Bryan and our adventure here in Spain.
 (but mostly of Bryce :)  )

This video is pretty long... but I thought it was so funny to see him laugh



We were at the park the other day on one of our walks, and this lady was so nice to let Bryce pet her dog.  He was so excited.






His new sleeping position (He finds that corner everytime)





We were on our way to church and it looked like he was holding on for dear life (this is in the elevator leaving our apartment)

On the way to the bus stop


After church





4 comments:

  1. Those pictures put the biggest smile on my face! That kid is too much. I started laughing all over again reading the story about the confetti, even though you had just told it to me. I can't wait to come over there. You can put the countdown chain up around the apartment starting NOW! 74 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that last picture just kills me! Bryce is just so cute! And that was fun to see some pictures of Bryan playing in his first game! Sounds like he's a star player already!!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation to all three of you, but especially to Bryan. I know that he is happy that he is playing well, or well enough to impress his wife and baby. We are happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The confetti story made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that. I would have died! Glad that Bryan is playing well. Tell him to trip that high scorer next time and show him who's boss. ;) Bryce is adorable as always. Love the updates.

    ReplyDelete