LeDuc's

LeDuc's

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy 11 Months!

    11 months already???  I can't believe it!  Where has the time gone?  Our little boy is growing up way to fast.  He is so funny and does so many funny things now.  He claps when he is all done eating (or when he is full and I don't know it, he starts to clap) It's the cutest thing.  Also he is doing very well on his "one nap a day" schedule.  He wakes up around 10:30-11:30 every morning now (and no we are not complaining about that).  I can't believe he has one more month until he turns 1!  This year has just been a blur because it has gone by so fast.



It is very rare that he lays his head down on us, so I had to get a picture of it (he was sick here, but still)


First time having ice cream


He loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you feeding Bryce ice cream. Both of you look happy. I enjoy looking out of the windows of your apartment. Lovely! It will be hard to duplicate this experience in the States. It seems almost like a fairy tale for the outsider looking in. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving...any other "expats" to share the day with. Looking forward to your Christmas blog. Give us the Spanish experience. LV, AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He is getting soooo big! And he looks identical to Torey! I'm so sad to admit that this is the first time I've seen your blog since you started it:( I love all of the updates!! We miss you guys!! Happy 11 months Bryce!!! I can't believe he's almost 1! I feel like you just had him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a good sleeper!! I bet you love to sleep in!... Is he really 11 months!!??? Where does the time go? It may be time to have another if you are crazy like me:)... He is getting cuter and cuter every day! How is that possible?!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete