LeDuc's

LeDuc's

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Visiting Santa Claus

   Bryce got to meet Santa Claus (or here in Spain aka Papa Noel) for the very first time tonight.  He didn't cry, and I knew he wouldn't.  He just gave him his stare down (that he gives everyone that comes around him).  They do their Santa Claus very different here..... instead of Santa sitting in a chair and the kids lining up to sit on his lap.... their lame Papa Noel was walking around the mall and the kids would just crowd around him.  I was pretty upset because I really wanted to get that picture (that I had always pictured in my mind) of Bryce sitting on Santa's lap.  Anyways, so we finally knocked down a few kids to get Santa's attention and Bryan handed Bryce to him.  The man DID NOT know how to hold a child (as you will see in the picture) but Bryce just stared at him, and also looked pretty uncomfortable from the way he was being held.  Overall, it went just fine, and I can say that my child did not cry with his first encounter of Santa Claus :)

     Papa Noel was loosing his glasses.  And yes that is a giant reindeer next to him.  I had to take the picture really fast and didn't have time to zoom out and get everybody.

This is a manger scene they have in the mall,  made entirely out of balloons!





Happy to be shopping for HIS Christmas gifts :)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha this is awesome! the balloon manger scene is so cool! miss and love you and Bryce! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one request...You take me to see PaPa Noel when I get there. I would love for him to hold me like he's holding Brycey Baby! Dos Mas Dias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and Aubrey says I don't know how to hold a baby. That papa noel is way out of his element.

    ReplyDelete